Monday, April 16, 2007

I've been completely coherent since the Rockets game on Saturday. I don't know whether is was the cold weather, the fact that I had a few beers, or the game itself, but I've felt great since then. I even got my old Kodak EasyShare charged up and ready to go again. I think the last time I used it was during the hurricane. At least that's what the last pictures of. Uh-oh, I ended a sentence in a preposition. Maybe it the fact that I'm wearing a new pair of contacts. I'm picking up my new glasses in the morning. Did the two pair for $99 thing at Pearle. I wonder if its my vision problems that are to blame for my lack of vitality as of the last few months. Could be. Could also simply be that I haven't been to the gym since the first week of March. Fixing that tomorrow. I'm boring myself to death here.

No comments: